What is Belotero?
Belotero is a line of hyaluronic acid injectable dermal fillers created by Merz Pharmaceuticals. The Belotero product line uses 2 patented technologies to distinguish themselves from their competitors: Dynamic Cross-Linking Technology (DCLT) and Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM). These two technologies allow Belotero to create dermal fillers with specific concentrations to optimize and balance their cohesion, elasticity, and plasticity, giving you the most optimal solution for the user’s skin needs.
Belotero also uses non-animal derived hyaluronic acid created through bacterial biofermentation. This helps reduce the risks of complications and hypersensitivity reactions toward the dermal filler.
What’s the difference between the Belotero products?
- Belotero Balance
- Belotero Balance uses the Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology to make the gel highly elastic and gives the gel a mono-phasic nature. The highly elastic formula of Belotero Balance makes it smooth and able to adapt to the contours of the patient’s face, giving it a more natural look. Since Belotero Balance is monophasic, this adds more volume and is more effective in filling wrinkles compared to biphasic dermal fillers.
- It is more suitable for moderate wrinkles and folds including areas such as nasolabial folds, perioral lines, glabellar wrinkles, vermilion border, and philtrum.
- Belotero Hydro
- Belotero Hydro is a great way to maintain skin hydration for those who are beginning to show signs of aging. The main ingredients of Belotero Hydro include hyaluronic acid and glycerol, which are naturally-occurring substances in the body that help to retain and maintain moisture within the skin. This keeps the skin soft, plump, and refreshed for months.
- Its main use is for rehydrating and smoothing out skin that is beginning to show early signs of aging, such as fine lines and superficial wrinkles. It helps the skin look younger and improve the skin’s suppleness and elasticity while controlling the appearance of wrinkles.
- Belotero Intense
- Belotero Intense uses its greater volume from their Cohesive Polydensified Matrix technology to more effectively fill deeper wrinkles and add volume. Even though it has more volume, Belotero Intense is still cohesive and easy to inject using a small diameter needle, making treatments more comfortable for both the doctor and the patient.
- Belotero intense is effective for filling in deeper lines and folds. It can add volume to the lips or increase skin tissue volume. Use Belotero Intense to smooth the appearance of severe nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and oral commissures; as well as add volume to facial contours.
- Belotero Lips Contour
- Belotero Lips Contour is formulated to help contour the outlines of a patient’s lips. Together with Belotero Lips Shape, these two products will work together to give your client more definition to their lips while keeping it looking natural for a longer period of time.
- Belotero Lips Shape
- Belotero Lips shape is formulated to be the best choice in adding volume and augmenting your client’s upper and lower lips.Belotero Lips was meant to be used in conjunction with Belotero Lips Contour in order to provide volume and contouring to the patient’s lips.
- Belotero Revive
- Belotero Revive is all about reviving the skin on your face against the signs of aging and prolonged sun exposure. Belotero Revive contains hyaluronic acid and glycerol. Both of these ingredients have great hydrating properties and can keep your skin looking soft, full, and healthy.
- Belotero Soft
- Belotero Soft helps to smooth and re-touch the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. It rejuvenates the skin and is specially for reducing fine lines such as crow’s feet and perioral lines.
- Belotero Volume
- Belotero Volume is best suited for restoring volume to the face. The non-animal derived cross-linked hyaluronic acid is able to work deep in the skin to provide a fuller, smoother, and more youthful appearance. It is well-suited to treating deep wrinkles, sagging skin, and hollowed out facial features that may have been brought about by age, weight loss, illness, and other lifestyle factors.
So what are you waiting for? Get your Belotero products at Nuderma now!