Lip fillers or Lip augmentation isn’t a new thing. People have been injecting different substances to make their lips fuller for centuries. They’ve used fat, paraffin, silicon, and animal collagen among other things. It used to be unsafe, expensive, and had mixed results. It was only recently with the rise of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures that Lip Fillers became accessible to the public. That and the fact that they were able to make the procedure safer and more natural looking contributed to its current popularity today.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been a growing trend of interest for lip enhancements. Within the last 20 years, we’ve seen an increased interest of more than 50% from people above the age of 18. With celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Kylie Jenner, and others displaying their gorgeous pouty lips, it isn’t surprising that many would want to have them too.
The currently most used material for lip augmentations are hyaluronic acid injectable dermal fillers. These won out over other kinds of lip fillers due to their safety and effectiveness. There are hundreds of injectable fillers that use hyaluronic acid currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration like Revanesse Kiss or Restylane Kysse.
Here are the advantages to getting hyaluronic acid lip fillers:
- Get the lips you’ve always wanted – The main reason people get lip augmentations is because they just want to have fuller lips like Angelina Jolie or Kim Kardashian. This desire might be because of some insecurities or maybe they have naturally thin lips. Either way, lip augmentation is the best way to achieve the lips they want.
- Reverse the signs of aging – As people age, skin starts to lose volume, including the lips. Using hyaluronic acid injected into the lips is currently accepted as the method to restore that volume in a natural-looking and safe way. Aside from volume loss, they can also reduce facial wrinkles around the lips since hyaluronic acid fillers can also help keep the lip and surrounding skin hydrated.
- Get a confidence boost – The previous three benefits all contribute to helping you get your ideal appearance. Once you achieve the desired results, your confidence will grow and you will be able to live a happier life.
- Immediate results – Once your lips are injected with hyaluronic acid fillers, you will immediately see an increase in volume, which will gradually subside as the swelling goes away and as the filler settles into the desired shape and fullness.
- Safer than previous substances- Hyaluronic acid is found and produced naturally in the body, so that means there is less chances for a reaction to occur. Side effects are less severe and less common, making this one of the reasons why lip augmentation fillers have shifted to using hyaluronic acid.
- Fast Recovery – After the lip filler is injected, there may be some swelling or bruising in the affected area, but most of the discomfort should be gone within 24 hours and your lips should be feeling normal within 3-5 days.
So what are you waiting for? Get access to the top-selling authentic lip fillers at Nuderma Supply!