Do you want to get rid of wrinkles but aren’t sure you’re ready to commit to a dermal filler procedure? Maybe you’re apprehensive about needles or the clinical setting and want to fight off the signs of aging from the comfort of your own home? Or maybe you wish you could just go to sleep and wake up feeling and looking refreshed?
Then you should consider trying out some chemical peels. There are multiple types of chemical peels that you can use by yourself in your own home without needing to go to a clinic. These different types of peels can give different advantages:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Diminish the look of mild to moderate wrinkles
- Combat signs of aging such as those caused by sun damage and stress
- Smoothen out mild scars
- Treat acne not resolved by topical treatments
- Reduce skin imperfections such as age spots, freckles, and dark patches
- Make the skin look and feel smoother
- Hydrates the skin
How do peels work?
Different peels have different ingredients that will have different effects. In general, most peels have a chemical solution that causes the upper layer of skin to blister or peel off, taking away most superficial blemishes and allowing new cells to grow in its place.
Others have a hydrating or soothing effect that draws moisture into the skin, clearing away wrinkles and making the skin look smoother and healthier.
Other peels may even be more specialized like salicylic acid peels which are great for acne.
How do I know which peels are the best?
It is always a good idea to consult a licensed dermatologist for advice on what to use, but to give an idea on the function of each peel, here’s a breakdown of some of the peels in our online site:
- Fillmed Light Peel, Fillmed Time Peel, and Fillmed Bright Peel all have different formulations and concentrations of different acids in order to remove the superficial layer of the skin to remove surface-level imperfections and allow new and fresh skin to grow in its place. Filmed Time Peel and Fillmed Bright Peel are formulated for normal skin while Fillmed Light Peel is for more sensitive skin.
- Princess Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask uses the hydrating abilities of hyaluronic acid and other ingredients to help draw in moisture to the face and improve its complexion. The chemicals facilitate moisture to be absorbed by the skin, giving it a fuller, smoother look, reducing wrinkles and giving it a healthy glow.
- Princess Skincare Green Tea Face mask uses the antioxidant powers of green tea and aloe to calm and soothe skin, promoting healing and rejuvenation. It can be used on dry, stressed, and irritated skin.
- Jalupro Moisturizing Face Masks use hyaluronic acid and aloe to hydrate the skin and promote collagen synthesis. This mask is meant to combat signs of aging such as wrinkles, dulled complexion, and sagging skin. It is usually recommended as part of a Jalupro HMW filler treatment to help improve the end results.
Whatever your needs, make sure to check out our online store at Nuderma.com!