What is Intraline M2 Plus?
Intraline M2 Plus
is the finest from the series of excellent monophasic dermal fillers developed by Intraline Canada Inc
Producer named it MINIMALIST to emphasise the purpose it’s been created for - a minimal enhancement of patients’ favourite individual features.
What are the indications for Intraline M2 Plus treatment?
Doctors and other aesthetic medical professionals find Intraline M2 Plus highly effective in treatments such as:
- correction of fine to medium wrinkles
- labial commissure improvement
- lips enhancement or subtle definition
- smoothing the neck folds
- philtrum improvement
Intraline M2 Plus areas of application
Intraline M2 Plus is an injectable dermal filler recommended for such areas as:
- cupid’s bow
- crows feet/fine lines
- forehead lines
- oral commissures
- neck folds
The product should be injected into the superficial dermis.
Intraline M2 Plus - device properties
The product has a consistency of soft and elastic gel.
Highly-pure, cross-linked hyaluronic acid of which the preparation consists of is entirely biodegradable
origin and approximately identical to the naturally occurring element of human tissue.
The gel includes lidocaine for the comfortable procedure.
Intraline M2 Plus results
Intraline M2 Plus is a rejuvenating formula providing ultimately natural-looking results thanks to the spherification technology
, changing the shape of hyaluronic acid molecules.
The duration of a hyaluronic acid injection’s effects oscillate around 9 months on average with the upper limits equal 12 months
. The actual result is determined by the combination of individual factors including age, skin type, sun exposure and overall skin condition.
Intraline M2 Plus side effects
Hyaluronic acid injections common side effects include:
The mentioned reactions last up to 7 days.
Contraindications for Intraline M2 Plus treatment
Procedures with Intraline One should not be performed when any of the following conditions are present:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- pharmacotherapy with anticoagulants or thrombolytics
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the injection area
- infection of the injection are
The company provides two ranges of dermal fillers:
dermal fillers series which include three products:
- Intraline One - indicated for the correction of moderate wrinkles, lips augmentation, facial features enhancement and more youthful appearance.
- Intraline Two - indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles, facial contouring, and lip enhancement.
- Intraline Men - indicated for deep-set wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and facial contouring including cheeks, chin, and jawline
The M Series
dermal fillers include:
- Intraline M2 Plus - for for fine to medium wrinkles in the frown lines, cupid’s bow, labial commissure, neck folds and lip definition
- Intraline M3 Plus - for medium to deep wrinkles, lip enhancements, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the chin
- Intraline M4 Plus - for deep-set wrinkles and facial contouring in the cheeks, chin and jawline. It’s also ideal for non-surgical rhinoplasty and high definition in the lips.