What is Intraline One?
is the softest from the series of excellent biphasic
dermal fillers developed by Intraline Canada Inc.
The innovative rejuvenating formula provides a natural, smooth and radiant look of the patient's skin.
What are the indications for Intraline One treatment?
Intraline One can be applied to obtain such outcomes as:
- smoothing and moisturizing the periorbital zone including tear troughs
- cupid’s bow correction
- perioral “smoker’s lines” improvement
- lips enhancement or subtle definition
Intraline One target areas
The filler can be injected into:
- cupid’s bow
- crows feet/fine lines
- nasolabial folds
- tear trough
Intraline One - device properties
Intraline One is a sterile, low-viscous
transparent non-pyrogenic gel solution with a low phase angle and low complex modulus.
The product consists of cross-linked
hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
Intraline One results
Intraline One is a rejuvenating formula providing ultimately natural-looking results thanks to the spherification technology
, changing the shape of hyaluronic acid molecules.
The duration of a hyaluronic acid injection’s effects oscillate around 9 months on average with the upper limits equal 12 months
The actual result is determined by the combination of individual factors including age, skin type, sun exposure and overall skin condition.
Intraline One side effects
Within 7 days after the injection, there may occur some of the following symptoms:
Intraline One contraindications
Contraindications for an Intraline One treatment include allergy to hyaluronic acid, autoimmune disease, inflammation and infection of the treated area, pharmacotherapy with anticoagulants and thrombolytics.
Other indications include pregnancy and breastfeeding due to no scientific data available regarding those.
The company provides two ranges of dermal fillers:
dermal fillers series which include three products:
- Intraline One - indicated for the correction of moderate wrinkles, lips augmentation, facial features enhancement and more youthful appearance.
- Intraline Two - indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles, facial contouring, and lip enhancement.
- Intraline Men - indicated for deep-set wrinkles, liquid rhinoplasty and facial contouring including cheeks, chin, and jawline
The M Series
dermal fillers include:
- Intraline M2 Plus - for for fine to medium wrinkles in the frown lines, cupid’s bow, labial commissure, neck folds and lip definition
- Intraline M3 Plus - for medium to deep wrinkles, lip enhancements, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the chin
- Intraline M4 Plus - for deep-set wrinkles and facial contouring in the cheeks, chin and jawline. It’s also ideal for non-surgical rhinoplasty and high definition in the lips.