What is Revolax Deep with Lidocaine?
is an injectable monophasic dermal filler based on cross-linked sodium hyaluronate.
The gel is generally recommended for deep wrinkles correction and face volumetry. This filler contains a lidocaine addition for pain reduction after the injection.
What are the indications for Revolax Deep with Lidocaine treatment?
- Moderate to deep wrinkles correction
- Facial volumetry
- Augmentation of the cheekbones
- Chin definition
- Adding volume to the lips
- Reducing nasolabial folds
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine target areas
- Glabellar lines
- Nasolabial Fold
- Marionette lines
- Peri-oral area
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine results
Like most hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, Revolax Deep with lidocaine lasts from 9 to 12 months. Within this time, the filler naturally degradates into the surrounding tissues.
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine device properties
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine contains highly pure hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. The preparation is highly tolerable by human tissues.
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine side effects
Common side effects include swelling, bruising, redness, mild irritation, discoloration. Each of these should’t last longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Revolax Deep with Lidocaine treatment
The filler is not allowed to be injected for patients who are allergic to any of the compositions or have an autoimmune disease. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are also contraindications for Revolax treatment.
Revolax dermal fillers range
- Revolax Fine / Revolax Fine with Lidocaine purposed for filling minor wrinkles in the facial area as well as for improvement of the neck.
- Revolax Deep recommended for deep wrinkles correction and face volumetry
- Revolax Sub-Q developed for the treatment of severe, deep-set wrinkles and volume restoration of large skin depressions.