My Account

Juvederm Volbella

2 x 1ml prefilled syringes

£206.81

Out of Stock

Currently out of stock

We are expecting the product back in the shop soon.

Send us your email address and we will let you know when this product is back in stock. We are not using this address to send you any promotional materials.

Description

What is Juvederm Volbella?

Juvederm Volbella is a unique dermal filler consisting of a combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, designed for the treatment of medium sized skin depressions.

Most of the fillers available in the market today consist entirely of particles with a high molecular weight. Juvederm Volbella is produced with Vycross technology, in which the high molecular weight is only 10% with the rest 90% of preparation molecular weight being low.

This combination has several advantages. From a smoother consistency providing a more comfortable procedure to your patient to significant longevity of the results.

However, the biggest benefit that Vycross Technology provides are the natural-looking results, so desired by a number of clients nowadays.

The preparation is approved by the FDA for peri oral area related procedures.

What are the indications for Juvederm Volbella treatment?

Juvederm Volbella can be profitably used on and off label for:

  • Fine lines
  • Medium sized skin depressions
  • Lips enhancement and contouring
  • Correction of facial asymmetry and other contour deformities
  • Restoration of the lost volume
  • Neck lines and creases
  • Peri oral area improvement
  • Moisturizing of the skin
  • Providing a healthy, radiant look to the skin

Juvederm Volbella target areas

Juvederm Voluma procedures should be performed via middle to deep dermis injection into the following areas.

  • Peri oral area
  • Temples
  • Lips
  • Tear troughs
  • Forehead
  • Frown area
  • Temples

Juvederm Volbella results

Thanks to the Vycross Technology, Juvederm Volbella provide long lasting results. The improvement may last up to 18 months, which is quite unusual among hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.

What is more, the combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid provides effects that look natural, which are highly desirable nowadays.

Juvederm Volbella product properties

Juvederm Volbella consists of polysaccharide hyaluronic acid which is of a non-animal origin.

The solution is thick, sterile, viscoelastic and non pyrogenic.

Lidocaine addition provides pain relief during the injection and for a short time afterwards.

Juvederm Volbella side effects

Juvederm Volbella side effects may occur within the first 7 days after the injection.

Patients can feel a gentle irritation in the area as well as a sense of swelling and itching.

Sometimes one can observe temporary discoloration in the treated area.

Contraindications for Juvederm Volbella treatment

Doctors should not perform the injection if the patient has an allergy for hyaluronic acid or lidocaine.

What is more, the procedures are not allowed if a patient has an autoimmune disease, blood coagulation issues or if the area of the treatment is inflamed or infected.

There is no scientific data regarding HA dermal fillers’ impact on pregnancy and lactancy, therefore the injections are also not allowed.

 

Ask About The Product

Our website is intended solely for people who use medical devices, such as dermal fillers, as professionals. It may contain product advertisements targeted only at such people. To enter Nu Derma Supply, please confirm that you are such a person (e.g. a medical professional, cosmetologist, service technician, etc.).